Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 9, 2010

2AM:죽어도 못보내 (Even if I die, I can't let you go)



---o0o----
죽어도 못 보내[Even if I die, I can't send you] (Translations)

[Jinwoon] Even though I'm young
Pain is still the same just because we have little pain it doesn't mean we do not know.

[Seul Ong] Why would it be okay to lie so easy to hurt my heart I'd rather
be living without you, so I'm

[Kwon + Changmin] Why did you lie and say everything was gonna be ok, how can such a pain be healed quickly
How can I live without you, thats why I
I can't let you go till I die, if you go, if you leave, fix my heart
Let me live without any pain, if not since I can't live
I can't let you go till I die

[Jinwoon] However much you try to push me away I won't let you go away

[Seul Ong] If you are really going, lie
Say that you will meet me again tomorrow and smile
Tell me that breaking up is a joke if not then

[Kwon + Changmin] Why did you lie and say everything was gonna be ok, how can such a pain be healed quickly
How can I live without you, thats why I
I can't let you go till I die, if you go, if you leave, fix my heart
Let me live without any pain, if not since I can't live
I can't let you go till I die

[Jinwoon] We spent so much time together
[Changmin] How can you tell me to be alone now, I can't do it, I won't let you

[Kwon + Changmin] I can't let you go till I die, if you go, if you leave fix my heart
Let me live without any pain, if not since i can't live
I can't let you go till I die


The Sourse : All about Lyrics

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers